Price
Beds
Baths
1 2 3 4+

36 homes for sale on or near Aberdour Road KY11, Dunfermline

1 - 10 of 36
Kinloch, Canmore Heights, Lochy Rise, Dunfermline, KY11
3 Beds · 2 Baths · House · En suite
Kinloch The Kinloch is a 3 bedroom semi-detached home with a private drive way for up to two cars. Benefits from a lounge, downstairs WC and storage, breakfasting kitchen and dining area. Upstairs comprises an en suite to the master bedroom, two futher bedroom and a family bathroom. Welcome to... »»
From £161,995
Kerr Place, Dunfermline, KY11 - Patio
3 Beds · 1 Bath · House · Garden · Parking · Patio
3 bed terraced house in move-in condition. comprising: hall lounge dining kitchen wc 3 double bedrooms bathroom storage gch dg front garden enclosed rear garden with decked patio parking bay energy rating d lounge 4.35 x 4.11 m kitcheh/dining room 4.7 x 3. m wc bedroom 1 4.35 x 3.45 m bedroom... »»
Offers over £109,950
Property for sale, KY11 - En suite
D
Property for sale, KY11 - En suite
3 Beds · 1 Bath · Garden · New Build · En suite
3 bedroom terraced-house the aberfeldy is a three bedroom mid-terrace home. ground floor has a good sized lounge, fitted kitchen/dining area with french doors leading to the garden and downstairs wc. upstairs consists of three bedrooms, one with en suite facilities and a separate family bathroom... »»
£159,995
Thane Place, Dunfermline, KY11
3 Beds · 1 Bath · House · Energy Rating · Off Street Parking · Verified · Central Heating · Agent Verified
With pleasant open outlooks to rear and off street parking, a well proportioned mid terraced villa in small cul-de-sac setting. accommodation comprises: ent hall, wc /cloaks, store rm, lounge, dining room, kitchen, upper landing, 3 bedrooms and shower room. gch/dg/neat gardens/close to local... »»
£79,995
Inverewe Place, Dunfermline, KY11
2 Beds · 1 Bath · Flat · Energy Rating · Parking · Verified · Agent Verified · Modern
25% share of this modern & upper apartment situated in area close to all schooling and amenities. remaining 75% is owned by kingdom housing and a monthly rental figure for this share is payable to them. potential to acquire a further share at a future date is possible. apartment comprises secure... »»
£25,000
Inverewe Place, Dunfermline, Fife, KY11
3 Beds · 1 Bath · House · Fireplace · Central Heating · Modern
Appealing, modern, 3- bedroom semi-detached villa is presented to a high standard, therefore early viewing is highly recommended. ideal for a young family or professional. property is on 2 levels. downstairs affords entrance hallway, wc , large lounge and kitchen/diner. on upper level there are... »»
Offers over £133,500
Calais View, Dunfermline, KY11
2 Beds · 1 Bath · House · Garden · Central Heating · Modern
Semi detached villa situated in a sought after residential location. Internally the well presented accommodation is formed on two levels. Ground floor features entrance hallway, an lounge with front and rear facing windows. Ground floor accommodation is completed by a modern fitted kitchen which... »»
Offers in region of £85,000
Norton Place, Dunfermline, KY11
3 Beds · 1 Bath · House · Garden · Parking · Central Heating
Mid terraced villa in quiet residential location. home report valuation 120, 000 comprising: hall lounge/dining room breakfasting kitchen utility shower room 3 double bedrooms bathroom gas central heating double glazing south facing rear garden front garden on-street parking energy rating... »»
Fixed price £115,000
Norton Place, Dunfermline, KY11
2 Beds · 1 Bath · House · Garden · Energy Rating · Verified · Agent Verified
End terraced villa in good condition throughout with an enclosed rear garden. property is an ideal buy for a couple or young family within this mature development next to aberdour road. lounge, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and a family bathroom. gas c/h, d/g. epc rating: e »»
£83,000
Feedback