25 properties for sale in Bradwell Common, Milton Keynes

1 - 10 of 25
A
Wolsey Gardens, Bradwell, Milton Keynes, MK13
3 Beds · 2 Baths · House · Garden · Garage · Kitchen · Patio
Extended well presented three bedroom property in the Bradwell area of Milton Keynes. Taking its name from the original village; the Bradwell district offers a cricket green, football club and a public house along with various playgrounds/park areas. Property is within a cul-de-sac with a low... »»
£284,995
C
Fosters Lane, Bradwell, MK13 - Garden
4 Beds · 1 Bath · House · Garden · En suite · Kitchen · Loft
Entrance hallEntrance door. Stairs to first floor. Radiator. Wood effect flooring. Door to cloakroom. Door to lounge/study, family room and kitchen/breakfast room. Inserted roomDownstairs cloakroomTwo piece suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Tiled splash backs. Family room/bedroom... »»
£399,995
D
Milton Keynes, MK8 - Garden, Patio
3 Beds · Garden · Kitchen · Loft · Parking · Patio
3 bedroom property based in the highly sought after area of two mile ash and offered for sale under the shared ownership scheme. buyer will own 30% and rent the remaining 70% from the borough council for a monthly rent of ;217. included in ground floor entrance hall stairs rising to first floor... »»
£72,000
E
Fosters Lane, Bradwell, Milton Keynes, MK13
3 Beds · 1 Bath · House · Detached · Garden · Garage · Kitchen · Loft
Three bedroom link detached property with living space! property has been extended to create a second reception room , benefits from a newly landscaped garden and is an ideal family home that can be moved into straight away. call today to view. description ready to move in. three bedroom link... »»
£250,000
F
Harcourt, Bradwell Village, Milton Keynes, MK13
3 Beds · 1 Bath · House · Garden · Conservatory · Kitchen · Patio
Three bedroom semi detached, situated within close proximity to both central milton keynes and the mainline trainstation. accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge, fitted kitchen, conservatory, first floor landing, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. outside there is a rear garden and... »»
£215,000
G
Clay Hill, Two Mile Ash, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK8
3 Beds · 1 Bath · House · Garden · Kitchen · Patio
Three bedroom detached, in need of modernisation. situated within the two mile ash area. accommodation comprises; entrance, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/dining room, first floor landing, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. outside there is a secluded rear garden. energy rating d entrance hall... »»
£249,995
H
Fosters La, Bradwell, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK13
5 Beds · 1 Bath · House · Detached · Garden · En suite · Kitchen · Parking
Five bedroom detached house offering flexible accommodation throughout. Three Storey Five Bedroom Detached Home Rear Garden The accommodation in brief comprises of entrance hall, bedrooms one and two both with en suite facilities. first floor landing, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen... »»
£260,000
I
Pyke Hayes, Two Mile Ash, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK8
4 Beds · 2 Baths · House · Garden · En suite · Garage · Kitchen · Loft
Modern four bedroom detached home, situated within the two mile ash area. accommodation comprises; entrance hall , downstairs cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room, separate dining room, lounge, first floor, en-suite to master, four bedrooms and a family bathroom. outside there is a garage, rear... »»
£370,000
J
Caldewell, Two Mile Ash, Milton Keynes, MK8
4 Beds · 2 Baths · House · Garden · Kitchen · Loft · Parking · Patio
Extended four bedroom detached family home in the area of two mile ash. property briefly comprises entrance hall , lounge, family room, dining room, re-fitted kitchen, shower room, bedroom four, re-fitted bathroom, three bedrooms on the first floor, gas central heating, double glazing, driveway... »»
£324,950
Feedback