Price
Beds
Baths
1 2 3 4+

1,057 properties for sale in BS24

1 - 10 of 1,057
A
Elborough Gdns, Elborough, Weston-Super-Mare, BS24
3 Beds · 2 Baths · House · Garden · En suite · Garage · Kitchen · Loft
Three bedroom mid-terrace house could suit a first or second time purchaser, a property investor, or down size and is offered for sale with the benefit of no onward chain. accommodation provides living room, dining room, kitchen / breakfast room, cloak room, 3 beds and family bathroom. access to... »»
£185,000
B
Haywood Gdns, Weston-Super-Mare, Avon, BS24
2 Beds · 1 Bath · House · Garden · Semi-Detached · Fireplace · Garage · Kitchen
Semi-detached bungalow which is tucked away in a quiet location and is offered for sale with no onward chain. property is set in a good size plot with the accommodation briefly comprising of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/dining room, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. there is a good size... »»
£184,950
C
Oak Tree Park, Conifer Way, BS24
2 Beds · 1 Bath · Garden · Kitchen · Parking · Central Heating · Agent Verified
Chain free, residential well maintained modern parkhome comprising of, entrance hall, large living room, separate dining room, fitted modern kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom with double shower. worcester combi boiler providing the mains gas central heating, UPVC double glazing throughout... »»
£94,999
D
The Spinney At Locking Moor Rd, Weston-Super-Mare, BS24
3 Beds · House · New Build · Kitchen
Development offers the following schemes: help to buy move with just a 5% deposit using government-backed help to buy schemenewbuy allows buyers of a charles church new build home the chance to obtain a 95% loan to value mortgage. christmas competition be mortgage interest free for 24 months and... »»
£195,000
E
The Mulberry, Poppyfields, Locking Parklands, Farnborough Rd, Westo...
3 Beds · 1 Bath · House · En suite · Garage · Kitchen
Locking Parklands development is set amongst exquisitely landscaped open parklands with special play areas and wildlife habitats enhanced by ponds and both new and mature trees. Reserve before 14th of November and complete before Christmas. located in an enticing rural setting, Locking Parklands... »»
£229,995
F
Bronksea House, Church La, Hutton, BS24
5 Beds · 3 Baths · House · Detached · Garden · Kitchen
Brand new detached five bedroom house offering quality and style in a mature setting in the older part of the village of hutton. description bronksea house is a brand new detached house located in a mature setting in the older part of hutton, close to the parish church and primary school. has... »»
Guide price £575,000
G
Wilson Gardens, Weston-Super-Mare, BS24
3 Beds · 1 Bath · House · Garden · En suite · Terrace · Garage · Kitchen
Situated in the area of west wick, the property offers easy access to the m5 motorway junction 21, the railway station at worle and local shopping facilities. brand new mid terrace property benefits from lounge with french doors to the back garden, kitchen downstairs wc , master bedroom with... »»
£192,950
H
Wilson Gardens, Weston-Super-Mare, BS24
3 Beds · 1 Bath · House · Freehold · Garden · En suite · Garage · Kitchen
Situated in the area of west wick. 3 bedroom brand new house offers seperate kitchen, lounge, downstairs wc , master bedroom with ensuite and built in wardrobes. there is a garage and parking space. government scheme 'help to buy' is available only a 5% deposit is therefore required the property... »»
£194,950
I
Laws Drive, Weston-Super-Mare, BS24
4 Beds · 2 Baths · House · Detached · En suite · Double Garage · Kitchen · Modern
Modern four bedroom detached house with double garage and ample off street parking available to the market for the first time since the property was purchased brand new 11 years ago by the current owners. Occupying a pleasant corner plot position within a cul-de-sac location, the immaculately... »»
£249,950
J
Hestercombe Cl, Weston-Super-Mare, BS24
3 Beds · 2 Baths · House · Detached · Garden · En suite · Garage · Kitchen
Modern three bedroom detached house, located on the level, with accessability to m5 junction 21 for the commuter . accommodation provides a fully fitted kitchen, dining room, three bedrooms with master en-suite, ground floor cloak room and also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing... »»
£185,000
Feedback