Price
Beds
Baths
1 2 3 4+

1,197 properties for sale in Gloucester

1 - 10 of 1,197
A
Barton Street, Gloucester, GL1
2 Beds · 1 Bath · House · Garden · Terrace · Kitchen · Loft · Central Heating
Property is featuring in our "open to offers" weekend on saturday 6th and sunday 7th december- our motivated vendor wants to sell! could be your last chance to secure your dream home for a great price this year. contact us now to book your viewing. cash buyers or buy to let investors only!... »»
£90,000
B
Brunswick Road, Gloucester, GL1
1 Bed · 1 Bath · Flat · New Build · Kitchen · Parking · Shared Ownership · Modern
Highgrove Apartments Plots 30 & 33 This brand new 1 bedroom home is available using the Shared Ownership scheme. You start by purchasing a share which means your mortgage and deposit are much lower than purchasing outright. Home offers City Centre living and is a short walk to Gloucester Quays... »»
£38,500
C
Gloucester, GL1 - Kitchen, Balcony
1 Bed · Flat · Balcony · Kitchen
Top floor studio apartment has been updated and modernised to a very high standard and is available with no onward chain. Apartment comprises an entrance hall, leading into the open plan living and sleeping area with French doors and a Juliet balcony. Kitchen has been modernised a »»
£72,500
D
Barnwood Road, Barnwood, Gloucester, GL2
Land · Conversion · Kitchen
Development opportunity. formerly home to barnwood medical practice kjt residential are pleased to offer for sale this detached building, the property benefits from 18 rooms arranged over two floors, gardens to front, outbuildings and large car park to rear. huge potential for conversion subject... »»
£495,000
E
Kings Barton Street, Gloucester, GL1
2 Beds · 1 Bath · Flat · Parking · Shared Ownership
40/60% shared ownership scheme available on this new 2 bedroom flat. last two left! here's how it works: you pay for 40% with a mortgage and deposit as usual, and then you pay a small rent for the remaining 60%. key features brand new 2 bedroom first floor apartment 40% shared ownership option to... »»
£49,000
F
Kings Barton Street, Gloucester, GL1
2 Beds · 1 Bath · Flat · Garden · Garage · Kitchen · Central Heating · Reception
Reduced by 7250 first floor flat with commercial premises 2 bedrooms 1 reception room kitchen bathroom double glazed & centrally heated private garden off road parking garage no onward chain early viewing is highly recommended due to the property being realistically priced. for further... »»
Guide price £137,750
G
Woodford Ct, Chequers Rd, Gloucester, GL4
1 Bed · 1 Bath · Flat · Purpose Built · Kitchen · Parking
One bedroom purpose built apartment situated within easy access to Gloucester/Cheltenham. Accommodation comprises bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and a lounge. Benefits include allocated parking for one vehicle and communal gardens. Great potential home or investment opportunity. 1 Bedrooms Lounge... »»
£80,000
H
Regent House, Mayhill Way, Gloucester, GL1
2 Beds · 1 Bath · Flat · Balcony · Garage · Kitchen · Central Heating
Property is featuring in our "open to offers" weekend on saturday 6th and sunday 7th december- our motivated vendor wants to sell! could be your last chance to secure your dream home for a great price this year. contact us now to book your viewing. 65 regent house is beautifully maintained first... »»
Offers in region of £134,500
I
The Strand Road, Gloucester, GL1
2 Beds · 1 Bath · Flat · En suite · Kitchen · Off Street Parking
Property is featuring in our "open to offers" weekend on saturday 6th and sunday 7th december- our motivated vendor wants to sell! could be your last chance to secure your dream home for a great price this year. contact us now to book your viewing. City centre flat of london road with two double... »»
£110,000
J
Victory Road, Tredworth, Gloucester, GL1
2 Beds · 1 Bath · House · Garden · Terrace · Fireplace · Attic · Kitchen
Michael tuck are offering this mid terrace house comprising of: lounge, dining room & kitchen whilst to the first floor are two bedrooms & the bathroom then up again into the attic. no onward chain lounge 12' 1'' x 10' 3 approached via UPVC double glazed front door, UPVC double glazed window to... »»
£94,950
Feedback