Price
Beds
Baths
1 2 3 4+

66 properties for sale in Knott End-on-Sea, Poulton-Le-Fylde

1 - 10 of 66
Hackensall Rd, Knott End-On-Sea, Poulton-Le-Fylde, FY6
2 Beds · 1 Bath · House · Garden · Bungalow · Reception
Two bedroom detached true bungalow set to a sought after location in Knott End and close to all the local ammenties . Property requires updating throughout, but offers a lot of scope and potential to extend the present property with extensive rear gardens. Property comprising of two reception... »»
£210,000
Cherry Trees Hackensall Rd, Knott End-On-Sea, Poulton-Le-Fylde, FY6
5 Beds · 1 Bath · House · Balcony · Garden · Double Garage · Fireplace · Dishwasher
Individually designed detached family home with open aspects to the rear. absolutely outstanding detached home has been individually designed and internal viewing is absolutely essential to appreciate the sheer size and standard of this family home. property boasts open views over fields to the... »»
£525,000
Fourwinds, Hackensall Rd, Knott End-On-Sea, Knott End On Sea, FY6
3 Beds · 1 Bath · House · Garden · Double Garage · Detached · Reception
Three bedroom detached house in the village of knott end on sea within easy access of local shops and amenities. briefly comprising of entrance hallway, lounge, second reception room, breakfast kitchen and ground floor w.C.. to the first floor three bedrooms and family bathroom. large gardens to... »»
£239,950
The Esplanade, Knott End-On-Sea, Poulton-Le-Fylde, FY6
2 Beds · 1 Bath · Flat · Loft · Garage · Central Heating
Ideal opportunity to purchase a two bedroom second floor apartment which is situated on the esplanade in the village of knott end and offers estuary views. property briefly comprises; lounge, kitchen two bedrooms and bathroom. property benefits from gas central heating and is double glazed. there... »»
£85,950
Coniston Av, Knott End-On-Sea, Poulton-Le-Fylde, FY6
2 Beds · 1 Bath · House · Garden · Refurbished · Detached · Garage · Bungalow
Two bedroom detached bungalow which has recently been completely refurbished throughout. property is situated in a very sought after position on coniston avenue having sea views over the estuary to the rear. property briefly comprises to the ground floor; dining room, fully fitted modern kitchen... »»
£210,000
Ashton Av, Knott End-On-Sea, Poulton-Le-Fylde, FY6
3 Beds · 1 Bath · House · Garden · Conservatory
Ground floor entrance porch half brick construction with pv. cu double glazed windows lounge 4.69m x 3.99m pvcu double glazed window to front, two pvcu double glazed windows to side, decorative duel fuel open fire set in feature cast iron surround with granite hearth, double radiator kitchen... »»
£161,500
Bayview Apartments, Bourne May Rd, Knott-End On Sea, FY6
2 Beds · 1 Bath · Flat · Balcony · Purpose Built · Lift · Parking · Modern
Luxury high standard purpose built two bedroom first floor apartment located in the quiet village of Knott-End-On-Sea with viewings over the Wyre Estuary and Morecambe Bay. Apartment also benefits from communal entrance hall with a lift to all floors. Property briefly comprises of; hallway... »»
£149,950
Meadow Cl, Preesall, Poulton-Le-Fylde, FY6
3 Beds · 1 Bath · House · Garden · Terrace · Loft · Parking · Central Heating
Opportunity to purchase on a shared ownership basis this three bedroom end of terrace house built by plumlife which is situated in the village of preesall. price 101, 500 is for a 70% share with a rent payable on the remaining 30%. property offers a lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom... »»
£99,950
Ambleside Av, Knott End-On-Sea, Poulton-Le-Fylde, FY6
2 Beds · 1 Bath · House · Garden · Fireplace · Loft · Garage · Bungalow
Two bedroom bungalow that is well worth viewing. property comprises of an entrance porch, lounge, inner hallway, dining kitchen to the rear to make the most of the rear garden, two bedroom and a bathroom. lawn garden to the front with flower and shrub displays, drive to side leading to a single... »»
£129,950
Kingston Cl, Knott End-On-Sea, Poulton-Le-Fylde, FY6
2 Beds · House · Garden · Garage · Conservatory · Patio · Bungalow
Detached two bedroom dormer bungalow located in Knott-End-On-Sea with good access to all its local village amenities , transport links, schools and also having the promenade situated to the rear of the property. Providing living accommodation it briefly comprising of entrance porch, lounge, open... »»
£159,950
Feedback