27 flats for sale in S7

1 - 10 of 27
A
Sheffield, Yorkshire, S7 - Kitchen
2 Beds · 1 Bath · Flat · Garage · Kitchen · Modern
Nether edge a 2 bedroomed flat in a quiet block in nether edge. property has a large garage and off road parking, is well presented thoughtout, has 2 double bedrooms, a modern kitchen and bathroom and a light and bright lounge/diner. »»
£135,000
B
Birchcroft, Nether Edge Road, S7
2 Beds · 1 Bath · Flat · Purpose Built · Kitchen · Lift · Parking · Central Heating
Forming part of this purpose built block is this well presented two bedroom raised ground floor flat which is offering a 70% share for sale with guinness northern counties retaining the remaining 30%. with no onward chain, the block is a environment for the over 55's market benefitting from an on... »»
Offers in region of £75,000
C
Staveley Road, S8 - Garden
1 Bed · Flat · Garden
And ready to move into. Ideal investment or first time buyer home. Great for amenities and central location for the town centre. First floor studio apartment with private garden. Must see and early viewing is essential. Communal Entrance Securi »»
£70,000
D
Kenwood Pk Rd, Sheffield, Yorkshire, S7
1 Bed · 1 Bath · Flat · Conversion · Victorian
Conversion must be viewed to fully appreciate the six apartments that have been created by this renowned local developer. Boutique conversion has created 6 1 bedroomed apartments arranged over the 3 floors of this strikingly stone built detached Victorian property. Retaining charm and character... »»
Offers in region of £139,950
E
Kenwood Pk Rd, Sheffield, Yorkshire, S7
1 Bed · 1 Bath · Flat · Conversion · Victorian
Conversion must be viewed to fully appreciate the six apartments that have been created by this renowned local developer. Boutique conversion has created 6 1 bedroomed apartments arranged over the 3 floors of this strikingly stone built detached Victorian property. Retaining charm and character... »»
Offers in region of £149,950
F
Kenwood Pk Rd, Sheffield, Yorkshire, S7
1 Bed · 1 Bath · Flat · Conversion · Victorian
Conversion must be viewed to fully appreciate the six apartments that have been created by this renowned local developer. Boutique conversion has created 6 1 bedroomed apartments arranged over the 3 floors of this strikingly stone built detached Victorian property. Retaining charm and character... »»
Offers in region of £149,950
G
Millhouses, Yorkshire, S7 - Kitchen
1 Bed · 1 Bath · Flat · Garage · Kitchen
Haybrook estate agents are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of 65,000 for flat 5, 37 hastings road. s7 2gt anyone wishing to place an offer on the property should contact haybrook estate agents 922 ecclesall road sheffield s11 8tr on ... before exchange of contracts. communal entrance UPVC... »»
£69,950
H
Birchcroft, Nether Edge Rd, Nether Edge, S7
2 Beds · 1 Bath · Flat · Kitchen · Lift · Dishwasher · Parking · Shared Ownership
In condition throughout is this top floor two double bedroom apartment which forms part of a over 55's purpose-built block. offered on a shared ownership basis, 70% is available for sale with the remaining 30% being retained by guinness northern counties. benefits from an on-site warden, a lift... »»
Offers in region of £80,000
I
Kenwood Pk Rd, Sheffield, Yorkshire, S7
1 Bed · 1 Bath · Flat · Conversion · Victorian
Conversion must be viewed to fully appreciate the six apartments that have been created by this renowned local developer. Boutique conversion has created 6 1 bedroomed apartments arranged over the 3 floors of this strikingly stone built detached Victorian property. Retaining charm and character... »»
Offers in region of £149,950
J
Kenwood Pk Rd, Sheffield, Yorkshire, S7
1 Bed · 1 Bath · Flat · Conversion · Victorian
Conversion must be viewed to fully appreciate the six apartments that have been created by this renowned local developer. Boutique conversion has created 6 1 bedroomed apartments arranged over the 3 floors of this strikingly stone built detached Victorian property. Retaining charm and character... »»
Offers in region of £149,950
Feedback