Price
Beds
Baths
1 2 3 4+

136 properties for sale in Bleadon, Weston-Super-Mare

1 - 10 of 136
A
Bleadon Hill, Weston-Super-Mare, BS24
5 Beds · House · Balcony · Garden · Parking · Reception · Central Heating
Enjoying views over bleadon to the somerset levels, bridgwater bay & quantocks beyond & the bristol channel an individually built detached residence comprised over 3 levels offering versatile accommodation entrance hall lounge/dining room balcony enjoying views off kitchen separate dining room... »»
£325,000
B
Bleadon Hill, Weston Super Mare, Somerset, BS24
4 Beds · 1 Bath · House · Garden · Fireplace · Garage · Conservatory · Dishwasher
All reasonable offers considered! versatile home offers plenty of accommodation throughout including entrance hall , living room, two bedrooms, conservatory, cloakroom family kitchen/ diner, utility on the ground floor, a further two bedrooms with en suites on the first floor. outside there is... »»
Guide price £325,000
C
Fern Ct, Bleadon Hill, Weston-Super-Mare, BS24
5 Beds · House · Garden · Fireplace · Detached · Conservatory · Reception
Probably one of the finest views in north somerset! five bedroom 1920's detached house is located on bleadon hill with views spanning the coast at brean down to glastonbury tor.Outbuildings, stables and land amounting to 6.9 acres. description fern court probably offers one of the finest views in... »»
Guide price £750,000
D
The Barton, Bleadon, Weston-Super-Mare, Avon, BS24
3 Beds · 1 Bath · House · Detached · Garage · Central Heating
Another sale agreed by Nightingale Properties. Similar properties urgently required. s across open countryside , radiator, television point, stone fire place with gas fire inset.Dining Room: 9' 11'' x 9' 6'' UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, serving hatch to kitchen.Kitchen: 9' 10''... »»
£229,950
E
Macfarlane Chase, Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset, BS23
2 Beds · 1 Bath · Flat · Fireplace · Off Street Parking · Dishwasher · Modern
Modern second floor flat offered for sale with no onward chain. Property comprises; entrance hall, kitchen , lounge/diner, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Further benefits include off street parking, double glazing, electric heating and no onward chain. Property would make a suitable investment with... »»
£108,000
F
Byron Road, Locking Village, BS24
2 Beds · 1 Bath · Garden · Terrace · Loft
Offered complications. end of terrace property has been extended to the rear and offers versatile living accommodation . in brief entrance hall, lounge, 20' kitchen breakfast room, dining room/bedroom three, two further bedrooms and bathroom. outside a private rear garden. entrance hall side... »»
£154,950
G
The Gorse At Locking Moor Rd, Weston-Super-Mare, BS24
4 Beds · House · New Build
Development offers the following schemes: help to buy move with just a 5% deposit using government-backed help to buy schemenewbuy allows buyers of a charles church new build home the chance to obtain a 95% loan to value mortgage.Part exchange our part exchange schemes enables you to buy the... »»
£290,000
H
Purn Way, Bleadon, Weston-Super-Mare, BS24
3 Beds · 1 Bath · House · Garden · Victorian · Fireplace · Loft · Off Street Parking
Entrance the property is accessed via a stable door. kitchen diner 16' max x 14' 7'' max front aspect UPVC leaded light double glazed window offering views across bleadon village & beyond, feature cast iron victorian fireplace, radiator, exposed ceiling beams and access to loft. bedroom 14' x 8'... »»
£249,950
I
Purn Way, Bleadon, Weston-Super-Mare, BS24
2 Beds · 1 Bath · House · Garden · Semi-Detached · Parking · Bungalow · Modern
Located on the level within the village of bleadon in a quiet location a two bedroom semi-detached bungalow eer band e-45 entrance hall lounge overlooking rear garden kitchen 2 bedrooms bathroom electric heating UPVC double glazed windows front garden, driveway with parking for 2/3 cars side path... »»
£160,000
J
Chestnut La, Bleadon, Weston-Super-Mare, BS24
3 Beds · 1 Bath · House · Garden · Victorian · Fireplace · Parking · Central Heating
Lounge 15' 3" x 13' 2" max. into recess and including stairs. feature brick chimney breast with flagstone hearth, shelved recess to side, wiring for 3 wall lights, double radiator, UPVC double glazed window to rear, UPVC double glazed leaded light french doors to garden and feature single glazed... »»
£249,950
Feedback